User:Alec/Things not to forget
- Ensure a sigma-algebra is at the forefront of the readers' minds when dealing with measures and such @ Alec (talk) 17:45, 8 April 2016 (UTC)
- Isotonic - define a special case of monotonic where the relation is facing the same way Alec (talk) 08:44, 9 April 2016 (UTC)
- User:Alec/Things not to forget/Order theory notes Alec (talk) 20:48, 9 April 2016 (UTC)
- Greater than or equal to - I made a (non-destructive) mistake in the proof, meaning my result is too concrete (as opposed to abstract). Don't forget to fix Alec (talk) 21:19, 9 April 2016 (UTC)
- Work on Ordered pair (lacks references) and
- Work on Cardinality (incomplete, not marked as stub....)
- Create some notion of urgency with regards to requiring references or proofs. Also maybe tag "low-hanging fruit" (easy proofs) so a new-comer has something they can do.
- Add that new Order Theory book.
- Bounded (ordering)
- The fundamental group of the product of a finite number of topological spaces is the product of the fundamental groups of each
- Investigate the arbitrary and countably infinite cases. I suspect the product of groups drops to the direct sum of the groups.
- An [ilmath]\epsilon[/ilmath]-[ilmath]\delta[/ilmath] form of continuity is missing.
- Partial orderings are to total orderings what partial function is to total function. That's where the partial comes from!
- Semi-ring pre-measure vs Pre-measure on a semi-ring Alec (talk) 00:31, 20 August 2016 (UTC)
- "Universal Mapping Property" = Group homomorphism theorem according to McCoy, Algebra: Groups, rings, and other topics - page 69 - Alec (talk) 20:29, 4 October 2016 (UTC)
- User:Alec/Things not to forget/Q9 wreckage