This is an experiment to create a book template that'll allow me to add books (pages in the Template:rMTH) with something that will allow page numbers, sections and comments to be included.namespace) without copying and pasting from existing pages all the time. I also hope to replace the current reference templates (eg
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/rBA - Book A reference template
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/rBB - Book B reference template
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/BookTemplate - template that yields books
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/ReferenceTemplate - the template that yields reference templates
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/BookReferenceTemplate - used to generate the rBOOK templates
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/EvalTemplate - wasn't interpreted as XML, seeing if a template that evaluates to it will be instead.
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/LabBook - notes, results, a lab-book basically.
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/ExamplePage - page that references thing
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/BookA - a book to reference
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/BookB - another book to reference.
- User:Alec/BookTemplate/ReferenceTemplateTemplate - this automates creating reference templates for templates (reference templates)